When it comes to making additional money – you may be scratching your head! Figuring out how to get started and if it’s even worth your time can be so stressful.
Not to worry – Anthony is here to teach you how to begin your money-making journey. There may be some challenges and obstacles, but nothing worth doing is easy, and with a little time, your effort will definitely pay off.
So, what exactly is a side hustle?
A side job, also informally called a side hustle or side gig is an additional job that a person takes in addition to their primary job in order to supplement their income.
Sometimes a side hustle can become a full-time source of income. I believe that everything happens in baby steps. So although that might be your end goal, start small, and remember that the sky’s the limit.
Here’s some easy to start side hustles with $0 startup
- Create a marketplace profile, optimize it, and start offering services today.
- Sell some of your old belongings on Marketplace. When was the last time you cleaned out your closet? You can sell your clothes, shoes, coats, and bags at local second-hand stores, or on sites like Poshmark. Next, look around for old electronics you don’t use. An old Kindle, printer, phone, or gaming system can all be sold and help you make some extra cash.
- Invest in new items for a low price then sell for high. Buying items like furniture, clothes, electronics, etc and fixing them up and selling is another great way to earn some extra cash.
- Turn your craft into cash! Sell new items on websites like Etsy, or dropship items using Printful or Modalyst.
- If you have a car and feel comfortable with it, driving for Uber or Instacart can earn you some major cash. Especially if you work strategically and only pick up hours during the busiest times of the week.
- Alternatively, you can start walking dogs, pet sitting, house-sitting, or mowing lawns for your neighbors. These are a great way to work around your existing schedule and earn cash without taking up a ton of extra time. Apps like Wag can connect you with customers who need their dogs walked, or you can also make a post on the Nextdoor app, and let your neighbors know you’re available if they need someone!
- Build a website and promote services and products with Affiliate Marketing partners.
As you can see, there are quite a few ways to make money with a side hustle. Whether it’s online, on foot, or on the phone – making money is only a click away. Millions of people are monetizing their services and talents as we speak!
As you start your online business, please sure to do the following:
- Make sure you have the required licenses/permits for your jurisdiction, if applicable
- Be reasonable with yourself, any business or side hustle takes time to grow
- Stay confident, give it your all, and you will see results.
Having a side business or side gig can definitely help make you more financially free. Be sure to manage your money the most effective way, organize your loss and profit, and reinvest back into your business.